Application for Plant Health Laboratory Services
Laboratory Services are provided by AVA to facilitate trade in plants and plant commodities for phytosanitary certifications as well as checking for any incursion of exotic plant pests.
- Analysis of plant materials and soil for insect and nematode pests, bacterial, fungal and viral pathogens, and to recommend appropriate control measures where available.
- Nutrient analysis for plant tissues, soils, fertilisers, manure and growing media.
- Consultation on soil fertility, chemical and physical soil properties for plant growth.
- On-site assessment and diagnosis of plant health problems at location.
- Consultation and training on pest management and pesticide applications.
- Laboratory and field evaluations on pest control efficacy for phyto-chemicals and pesticides.
- Diagnostic support for issuance of phytosanitary certification for export
- Provide plant health resources in consultation, publication and risk assessment
What to prepare before applying
Please refer to our opens in a new windowservice booklet for detailed instructions on sample submission
How to apply
STEP 1: Fill in the details in the online application form. It may take you 10 minutes
STEP 2: Provide the required information
STEP 3: Pay the fees per application:
- online by GIRO
- by NETS/cash card
- Credit Card (VISA or Master card) or Internet Banking (eNets Debit)
For payment queries:
Mrs Chan Geok Hua
Tel: +65-6316 5188
Email: opens in a new email@example.com
Test results are ready within 7 to 14 days depending on test types
If you have further enquiries
Please call the AVA Contact Centre via 6805 2992 or opens in a new windowemail us.
Alternatively, please visit our opens in a new windowContact Info page.